A well known leader in the dried fruit and nut industry is recruiting for production line minders, to obtain the best possible output from the Production Line without compromising agreed production standards.
Your duties as a line minders will include:
- Support the Front Line Manager in achieving department KPI’s, plus responsible and accountable for own KPI targets and results of the line across the balanced scorecard (Health & Safety, Quality, Performance/Productivity, SIC, IFS Compliance, Changeovers and Conformance to Plan).
- To avoid downtime of the line, hot handovers to be conducted at the start and end of each shift
- To ensure that prior to the start-up of the Production Line, all preparation procedures relating to the day's production requirements have been carried out in accordance with Company's quality, inspection, hygiene and routine maintenance standards.
- To operate and monitor the line to achieve planned case target and maximum productivity.
- Ensure safety, hygiene, quality, inspection, control procedures and routine maintenance are observed at all times.
- Direct responsibility for all personnel allocated to the production line ensuring individuals are efficiently deployed and moved in event of line stoppages.
- To ensure that plant and equipment is stripped and cleaned in accordance with company’s hygiene standards, reporting anything that is broken or needs repair.
An ideal line minder candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience running a production line within food manufacturing industry
- Experience with a bagging machine
- Experience with a metal detectors and checkweighers
If you have the above experience please click apply now!