Are you a Learning Mentor or Teaching Assistant who has experience working on a 1-2-1 basis? Have you worked with challenging behaviour in either a school or care setting? We are currently recruiting for a 1-2-1 Learning Mentor to work with a Key Stage 4 male student that has faced barriers to learning, providing support within an Alternative Provision. You will be responsible for managing behaviour and providing academic school.
The school is a challenging setting, however you will receive excellent support from a dedicated and experienced team. You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis within the classroom. This school aims to get students back into mainstream education and enable them to succeed. This is a great opportunity for a Learning Mentor to make a difference and support the students that need it most.
- Providing 1-2-1 support as a Learning Mentor
- Building rapport with students
- Delivering fun activities for students
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Providing high quality academic support
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be a qualified Learning Mentor or Teaching Assistant
- Be resilient, creative and fun
- Be able to motivate disengaged children
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy