Learning Mentor required to work with small groups of children that are no longer in mainstream education. As a Learning Mentor at this Alternative Provision you will be providing classroom based support to Key stage 3 & 4 Students that are no longer in mainstream education. The school provides excellent support to staff and students to ensure that everybody is given the chance to succeed.
You will be working alongside teaching and support staff to ensure that all students are given the high standard of support that they deserve. As a learning mentor you will be responsible for providing academic support and managing behaviour of students. With dynamic and driven leadership this is an excellent opportunity for a Learning Mentor to continue their journey within the education sector, and can be a highly rewarding experience.
- Providing 1-2-1 support as a Learning Mentor
- Building rapport with students
- Delivering fun activities for students
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Providing high quality academic support
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be a qualified Learning Mentor or Teaching Assistant
- Be resilient, creative and fun
- Be able to motivate disengaged children
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy