As a Corporate Manager , you'll head your team to deliver results for our award winning client.
You need to be a strong Project Manager who can demonstrate experience of change management and Project Execution.
A well educated candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must coupled with Financial control, supporting critical decisions .
A dynamic and forward thinking personality who can develop and lead a team with a passion for achieving results.
In return you will receive:-
* Competitive salary rising to £76,495 in Year 4
* 50 Hour working week Monday - Friday
* 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
* Full Training
* Company pension from commencement
* Private Medical after 6 months
* Long Service Awards.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person who can demonstrate all of the above with experience within FMCG/ Retail based industry.