Residents Liaison (Lettings, services and support)
- Prepare additional tenancy documents eg Deed of Guarantee, Variation to Contract, Deed of assignment etc
- Book, conduct and follow up on all (virtual) viewings
- Book property inspections and arrange access with residents and convert to let
- Deal with general and billing queries for all services but particularly in relation to utilities and council tax.
- Liaise with councils when residents move in / leave.
- Assist with compiling the arrears tracker
- Manage relevant email inboxes, responding to enquiries and resident queries
- Answer the phone, taking messages where necessary for the General Manager.
- Manage enquiries and create a waiting list for each property to ensure a good quantity of suitable applicants. All enquiries to be logged and followed up.
- Register deposits with TDS
- Ensure all aspects of the booking process are completed within the relevant timeframes
- Deal with all aspects of the renewal process for existing residents
- Ensure legal compliance at all stages of the renewal and new let process
- Ensure all documentation / rent / deposit is in place for move ins
- Complete move in / move out inventories
- Clear old enquiries for GDPR purposes
- Raise Purchase Orders as required
- Liaise with Residents to book contractors in for routine maintenance
- Provide general administration support to the General Manager as required
- Ad hoc admin duties
Skills / Experience Required
- Highly organised, to juggle and prioritise a busy workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely to internal and external customers.
- Confident use of a range of software packages including: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent written English, Grammar and Spelling and can demonstrate ability to construct professional communications via email or letter. Ability to proof read and correct documents.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant property legislation.
Are you motivated, enthusiatic individual? Do you have the above shills? If so send submit your CV now.
Interviews to take place immediately with a view to commencing work at the beginning of Februrary 2021.