M&E Administrator – Dartford – 26k
My client is currently looking for a M&E Administrator to deal with a variety of duties joining a busy team in Dartford to work alongside abusy office and reporting to Office Managers. The role will start by learning the tasks from Helpdesk Administrators to be able to provide support and smooth operations of the business. On top of this the successful candidate will assist the office management team with a variety of tasks.
Overtime the person will continue to learn other roles of the office team becoming a multi trained Company Administrator at JDS able to carry out any tasks when found necessary The chosen candidate may be required to work additional hours to ensure works are completed to the time frames allocated.
The purpose of the role will be to work with Suppliers, clients and M&E engineering and fabric staff on site to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helpdesk team – processing of engineers weekly paperwork, ensuring all certification is received, updating engineers KPI spreadsheet, processing of tracking system reports, scanning/filing of paperwork online and hard copy, working through paperwork queries, send paperwork to client
- Purchasing Role – dealing with suppliers, obtaining quotations and negotiating best prices, following through orders with suppliers from PO to delivery insuring clients and teams are all updated with progress, resolving issues with orders and arranging returns, contacting clients by email and telephone. Processing of supplier invoices, sending out daily parts update spreadsheet. Management of company mobile phones and IT equipment.
- Working Hours Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme available
- Healthcare scheme
- Sociable company with regular events throughout the year
- Welcoming and staff friendly environment
- Progression and training available
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: Twilson @rgb.co.uk