Head of Digital Customer Experience - Insurance / FS | £650-800 per day, 12 months | Crawley, UK
One of the UK's leading Insurance brands are about to embark on a major core systems transformation, replacing their Claims solution with a new cutting edge system. As part of this Programme they are look8ing for an experienced Head of Digital Customer Experience to join the team in a business critical role.
The role of Head of Digital Customer experience will lead the thought leadership and strategy of the claims customer experience both from a digital customer journey and 'traditional' customer journey perspective. The role of Head of Digital Customer Experience will work with claims teams and digital product leaders to full transform the area into a full digitally enabled service.
To be considered for the role of Head of Digital Customer Experience you will have:
- Strong experience leading digital customer journey projects on major core systems programmes
- Experience of providing thought leadership on digital journey's and alike
- Experience of designing end to end customer journey strategy
- Ability to design high level digital plans and requirements on large transformation programmes
- Experience of in the insurance and/or wider FS sector is preferred
- Strong technical background in software delivery, architecture, UX/UI and alike
- Experience of working with traditional customer journey programmes (ie: phone/branch based customer journey)
- Strong people leadership and stakeholder management skills and experience
This is a business critical role working for one of the largest and most recognisable FS brands ion the UK. The role is for immediate start band the contract has the option of extending up to 3 years.
For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.