Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – Global FS/Insurance Firm | £130k - £150k + 40% bonus, Car, Benefits | Crawley, UK
One of the worlds leading brands in global financial services are looking to secure an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join their IT team based Crawley. The company in question are embarking on a number of major core systems replacement/upgrade programmes over the next few years and the CTO will play a critical role in developing the technology strategy alongside the Architecture leader and CIO.
The role of CTO will report into the CIO and work closely with senior leadership team to define and deliver this global firms technology strategy focused on simplification, re-usability and resilience. You will join the company with a strong background in delivering IT strategy in large blue-chip organisations and in highly complex, rapidly changing environments. You will be used to work in fast paced environments with the ability to work closely and effectively with 3rd party suppliers and vendors. You will design the TOM to support the tech strategy while also building a high performing team.
To be considered for the CTO role you will have:
- Strong background delivering IT strategy, TOM’s and alike in a large scale blue-chip environment.
- Strong IT background (focusing on IT Infrastructure, but spanning various other areas)
- Experience of delivery large programmes of simplification & rationalisation
- Experience of managing large, complex change initiatives
- Experience of building, leading and influencing teams of people up to a senior level
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers/vendors
- Very strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in an insurance or wider FS firm would be beneficial
Personally you will be a driven and forward thinking problem solver, with the ability to motivate and drive team performance at the highest level. You will be used to working closely (and getting the best out of) technologists, 3rd party suppliers and senior level stakeholders. You will also be used to working in high pressure, fast paced corporate environments.
This is a key role working for one of the worlds leading FS brands delivering on major business critical programmes. You will have the chance to work on exciting, modern programmes, while also having the chance to progress and develop your skills and career quickly.
For a full role and company brief please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.