We are looking to bring on an IT Recruitment Resourcer to join our growing central recruitment support team based in Reading.
Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of the IT Recruitment market or a strong interest in IT and would like to utilise this in an interesting and rewarding way.
As the Resourcer your duties will be to:
• Write and update adverts, monitor responses / applications received and process candidate's applications efficiently.
• Prepare high-quality CVs to forward to clients / Recruitment Consultants.
• Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
• Provide the candidate with a comprehensive written brief, confirming all the relevant recruitment information for each stage of the recruitment process.
• Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
• Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities to refer onto the Pertemps Recruitment Consultant/s.
• Place quality candidates through effective networking; undertaking competitive research and carrying out leading edge marketing activities for the client, to secure additional business.
• Provide pre-employment and compliance checks, in line with: company policy, relevant legislation and client specific onboarding processes.
• Seek and provide candidate feedback, in a professional manner.
To be a successful Resourcer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent written and verbal command of English
• Experience of Word, Excel, Power point, and competent use of CRM database.
• Experience in a similar role, or a passion and interest in IT
On offer is a very competitive package, market leading commission structure and many other corporate benefits (short term guarantees will also be considered). Moreover it’s an opportunity to join a privately owned business who have been recognised with numerous awards and accolades including being named Best Recruitment Company to Work For by Recruitment International and being a winner of The Best Employee Share Scheme at Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards. We are also a longstanding Investor In people.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s market leading organisations at an exciting time of growth.
We are interviewing now, please contact Andrea Frith