Early Years NQT Northumberland
The Education Network is looking to appoint an Early Years NQT for a fantastic primary school in Northumberland to cover a long term absence. The role is temporary and will be from November 2017 until May 2018. You will be responsible for preparing and delivering engaging lessons across a broad range of subjects within Early Years.
The school is situated south East of Northumberland with a short drive from one of the best beaches across the United Kingdom. There is a wealth of shops and local amenities several minutes walk from the school. All employees have free access to the school car park.
For transport, the school is located 20 minutes from Newcastle upon Tyne & Bus services run every 15 minutes from Haymarket Newcastle to Ashington so even those on Public transport can easily access the school within 30 minutes.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience working in Early Years.
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mold eager, young minds.
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Best rates of pay from £95.
- Weekly payroll service, paid every Friday.
- Free CPD in accordance with LEA guidelines through 'The Virtual Learning College'.
- Opportunities to work in over 25 primary schools within Northumberland LEA.
- Support and guidance from our Education Consultants.
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Leigh Rackham at The Education Network Education on 0191 232 3780.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.