Salary - £30k + DOE
We are seeking an experienced operations manager to join one of our large international clients based in there premises in Wrexham.
- Assist in managing day-to-day hotel operations by maximising financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining a unique guest experience.
- Executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community. Act as the General Manager in his/her absence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and report variances again budget and assess labour costs and other expenses
- Make recommendations to improve the business and enhance the assets of the hotel and brand loyalty.
- Assist general manager in the development, implementation of financial and operational plans of the hotel.
- Manage hotels operations for all departments
- Educate, motivate and train hotel staff to achieve hotel revenue goals.
- Establish and implement appropriate service recovery guidelines in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction. Respond to guest complaints or concerns in a prompt and professional manner.
- Review guest feedback and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information requirements and special needs for arriving VIP’s, large groups, and other key guests.
- Lead marketing efforts to upsell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with the hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts.
- Comply with local laws regarding health, safety and alcohol services.
- Maintain a focus and commitment to operating a “green” hotel.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
If this position sounds like you please apply now alternatively please contact the Wrexham Branch for more information on - 01978291565