Part II Architectural Assistant, Bromsgrove - £23k - £32k DOE
A Part II Architectural Assistant is required for an award winning practice based in Bromsgrove. This opportunity is with a multi-disciplinary practice who works in a variety of sectors including Office Design, Residential, Retail, Leisure and many more.
This is a great opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to gain experience with Architects in West Midlands and to work on projects from start to finish. The successful Part II Architectural Assistant will be heavily involved in planning, design and construction phases. You will be joining a team of Interior Designers and Chartered Architects who are known in the UK industry for there award-winning buildings they have designed.
For this role being able to present, design and communicate is essential and any Revit experience will be beneficial.
The Job: Part II Architectural Assistant
- Produce detailed drawings
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Support Senior Management within the practice
- Evidence of professional accordance in line with RIBA
The Candidate: Part II Architectural Assistant
- Live within a commutable distance of Cardiff
- Detailed understanding of Adobe packages, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Previous experience of producing planning or building regulations and construction detailing
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally
For more information please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 /  email@example.com