Job Title: Patch Administrator
Pay: £9-£11 per hour
Start date: 02.01.2019
Duration: 3 months (possible temp to perm)
Working hours: Monday to Wednesday 9-5
**must have experience working within a fast passed admin role.**
The purpose of this role is to work with administration team and other regional colleagues to deliver Case Management and related administration which complies with corporate protocols, tasks and processes, in the management of member cases and activist support within a designated geographic area. The role provides administrative support to specific Regional Officers / Assistant Officers and liaises with external partners.
The focus and specific responsibility of patch administrator roles varies across England and therefore the main duties and responsibilities for the post holder will include any combination of the following types of activities listed below.
Case Management Administration and Member Support
- Ensure all communications received in relation to member issues / cases are dealt with promptly and effectively to ensure the best outcome, including referrals. This includes ensuring compliant storage and filing of documentation as appropriates
- Produce correspondence, reports, statements and any other documentation in relation to the region and member case
- Provide efficient and effective diary management to designated team member(s):
- Provide a contact for external HR departments and members in organising meetings and hearing dates for representation
- Act as the primary contact for Activists in booking Mentorship meetings with Officers and Assistant Officers in accordance with the Activist Pathway
- Book meeting room for member meetings as required
- Make travel arrangements for designated team member(s) including booking of travel tickets and accommodation through the travel provider system
- Organise and administer Patch / Team meetings as required and requested by Regional Officer
- Maintain an up-to-date, efficient and effective current and archive filing system (both paper and electronic) in accordance with the case file management and associated protocols for member cases.
- Communicate with members in a timely, professional and appropriate manner to ensure they are aware of progress with their case and can access all necessary information and updates easily
- Offer assistance to members, signposting them to further on-line advice or other sources of appropriate information.
- Ensure that messages for Regional and Assistant Officers are clear, concise and accurate and, if necessary, prioritised for action
- Administration of updates to member case files and the membership database ensuring case management standards and other relevant protocols are adhered to
Recruitment and Retention
- Provide any relevant information to members, staff and external partners in order to progress their enquiry/request within designated processes and systems
- Assist Regional Officers and Assistant Officers with the organisation and delivery of recruitment and retention activities as required within your Patch.
- Take part in events and actively promote membership to the whole team.
Equality and Diversity
- Ensure that all working practices deliver excellent customer service to our members and all internal and external customers, meeting the Customer Service Standards at all times.
- To promote good equality practice and play a key role in ensuring equality of opportunity in the work place.
Health and Safety
- Observe all relevant law relating to equality of opportunities.
- Every employee will co-operate in maintaining safe and healthy working environments by complying with the Health and Safety Policy and subsidiary policies and procedures relevant to their work activities.
Any other duties
- All employees will comply with the Data Protection Policy and ensure all sensitive data is protected at all times.
- Undertake any other appropriate additional duties as requested by the Regional Service Manager or other senior manager
Click here to apply