£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: 30 days+bank holidays, 45 pence per mile
£17000 - £20000 per annum
£450 per day
A highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £33K + flexible working arrangements, excellent career progression and other great benefits.
You must have:
- Experience of being a Qualified Social Worker working within an Adult Social Care setting
- Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Adult Social Care including the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act and its application to Social Work practice.
- Salary of up to £33K per annum
- Mobile and Laptop
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent career progression and training
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch with more info