We are recruiting for a permanent Engineering Technician for one of our leading Pharmaceutical clients in Morpeth working a Double Day Shift pattern. As a member of the Pharm Engineering Team you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of Asset Care, and continuous improvement activities.
Training & Experience required.
- Apprentice trained in an engineering discipline, through a recognised accredited body or equivalent
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical or Instrument maintenance engineering is desirable.
- Experience in the maintenance and trouble shooting of manufacturing equipment and systems.
- An understanding of PLC controls, Pneumatics, and instrumentation systems would be an advantage.
- Be able to demonstrate the use of 5 Why’s, Problem Definition, Root Cause principals.
- Experience in Compression Machines, Fluid Bed Granulators, Film Coating, and Drying Ovens would be preferable but not essential.
- Please call Craig Sidney for further details. 0191 2557977