A global market leader in the logistics industry based in Rugby Warwickshire is seeking a number of Warehouse Operatives to join its expanding team on an on-going basis. Site inductions and training will be provided.
The company has recently set up an online ordering web page which the orders are delivered directly to the home owner’s house so eye for detail and accuracy is very high making sure the customer gets the correct product right the first time. It is looking at opening 1000 new stores across Europe so job prospects within this company are very high.
What will you be doing as a warehouse operative?
- Goods in / out
Who are we looking for in a warehouse operative?
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred although full training will be given
- Available to work Full time & weekend work
- Used to working in a physically demanding environment
- Flexible with working days and start times
- Must be hardworking and reliable
- Your own transport is essential
In return for your hard work as a warehouse operative, benefits you will be eligible for are:
- Consistent work
- Opportunity of upskilling/multiskilling across numerous sites
- Company Pension
- Electronic Payslips
- 24/7 Support from your on-site assist team
- Weekly Pay
- Temp of the month vouchers
- On-site car parking
Any 5 days from 6 between Sunday and Friday 14:00 - 22:00
PM - £8.72ph, overtime paid after 37.5 hours at £10.90.
After 12 of employment breaks will be paid and overtime will be paid after 40 hours.