One of our clients in the Reading area has the opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to join their team. You will be working closely with the customer base of SME’s- creating and maintaining PPC advertising on their behalf. To succeed at this role it is essential that you build strong business relationships with customers in order to maximize their satisfaction and return on investment.
As a PPC Account Manager you will need to be a pro-active and forward thinking individual who has the ability to work alone managing customer accounts. Experience within a similar role or environment would be beneficial but not essential. Full training will be provided.
- Effectively run of PPC campaigns for customers, ensuring regular contact and feedback of the campaign performance, taking action when necessary to ensure customer’s budget is being used effectively.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers through the telephone or written contact to maximise customer satisfaction and probability, always actively looking for customer growth opportunities.
- Respond to, and initiate communications between internal and external customers to gather all the necessary information, ensuring the customers need are fully met.
- Produce and analyse response to ensure that customer needs and business objectives are also being met.
- Experience within a customer service role including face to face, on the telephone and written communication- ideally in a Digital world
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills and attention to details.
- Training/learning is continual, you will need to be disciplined and interested in the digital space to keep ahead of the game.
- PPC experience is an advantage
Click here to apply