Job Title: Electrician
Based: Bristol, working away Mon-Friday
Salary: Up to 40k Negotiable
An experienced electrician with extensive commercial experience to carry out installations, reactive maintenance, electrical repairs and refurbishment work within the entertainment venues and theatres.
The role would require you to work away Monday to Friday fully expensed.
This role would ideally suit an experienced electrician / approved electrician who has previous installation and refurbishment experience. Must be able to work well within a team as well as independently. Must have a sound knowledge and experience of a commercial working enviroments.
A typical day involved travelling to site and installing electrical containment systems, performance lighting and audio visual equipment.
- Have a sound technical understanding of electrical installations, electrical systems with ability to interpret all technical information including but not limited to schematics, diagrams, and operation manuals,
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as an individual,
- Be able to test systems, set systems to work, configure/program and commission systems in accordance with all the relevant requirements,
- Have the ability to work with both manual recording/reporting systems as well as computer based systems,
- Have the confidence to work at height whether it be on roof, mechanical hoists, etc.
- Computer literate, so as to be able to use a tablet, laptop, smart phone to receive/record work information including job/timesheets,
- Follow company procedures, relevant standards and regulations, complete all associated documentation,
Essential minimum requirement:
- Qualified Electrician
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1&2 (or NVQ/EAL Level 3)
- 17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations (including knowledge of latest amendments).
- City and Guilds 2391 (or C&G 2394 & 2395)
Advantageous requirement but not essential:
- JIB Approved
- Competitive salary (negotiable; dependant on experience)
- Paid overtime which also includes travelling and working away throughout the UK.
- Bonus scheme
- Paid holiday
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training
- Career progression prospects
- Pension scheme
- Company uniform
- Taken to and from work
Accomadation and meals all paid for
If you live within the above areas and are interested in this role please apply or contact directly.
Pertemps Network Group operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999. Pertemps is one of the largest independently owned recruitment agencies in the UK - the power of a national with the personality of a local independent
The Permanent Recruitment Hub Bristol is within The Pertemps Bristol Branch which has been established since 1980 successfully finding jobs for people and people for jobs. Supplying permanent staff to clients large and small, across the Engineering sector: FMCG, Manufacturing, Service Sector, Plant & Construction. Covering the whole of the Bristol area as well as North, South, East and West Somerset, North Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Bath. Our experienced and professionally qualified team of specialist consultants are here to help.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Pertemps Network Group. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.