Location in Somerset, a creative architectural practice is looking for an Senior Architect to join them on a exciting period of growth. This Award Winning RIBA practice has been established for over 20 years and has a strong reputation in the area for the stunning designs they have produced.
The projects are residential based and a previous experience on bespoke / high-end residential projects is essential. Knowledge with Vectorworks is also essential.
The ability to work between different projects at different times would be expected of the Senior Architect due to the continuous workload of the practice.
The Job: Senior Architect
- Managing and running a variety of projects at the same time
- Preparing designs for construction / building work
- Manage and negotiate architectural and construction contracts
- Provide significant project certification
- Obtain tenders and agree contracts with clients
- Maintain detailed knowledge of multiple projects
- Create and organise technical information
The Candidate: Senior Architect
Residential and bespoke design experience is essential
Vectorworks is used in house so any previous experience is desirable
Being able to work between different projects at different times
RIBA Part III Qualification
Good communicational skills and previous team management skills
Due to the office location having a drivers license and being a car owner is needed
For more information contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on email@example.com  .