£16000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £18000+
£18000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Training & Development
RGB Recruitment is the most established construction recruiter in the South West covering all aspects of the built environment; if you’re personable, driven and confident we would be interested in talking to you about a place on our team.
Due to the continued success of our talented and record breaking team, we are now looking to expand our office. We have an exciting entry level position for an ambitious individual who is focused on a lucrative career in the service industry.
The Role: Recruitment Resourcer
• Developing new business
• Producing sales literature to attract suitable candidates
• Qualifying and arranging the introduction of skilled individuals to the construction market
• Client and candidate visits with Senior Consultants
• Maintaining and developing an established database
• Joining RGB Recruitment at industry networking events
This position is based within RGB Recruitment’s successful consultancy team, which covers construction’s crucial white collar sector.
Benefits of this role: Recruitment Resourcer
• Numerous training and development courses
• Structured “Stepping Stones” career progression programme designed to ensure promotion through achievement
• State of the art recruitment software including LinkedIn corporate partnership
• Highly competitive salaries
• Regular weekly, monthly and yearly office incentives and competitions including cash prizes, group experiences, staff nights out and paid for Christmas city breaks to New York and Dubai
• Convenient location with free parking just off junction 29
As well as the above, RGB Recruitment is proud to be part the largest recruitment group in the country, Network Group. This arrangement combines the security and backing of a financially sound larger business with the autonomy and personal touch of smaller Recruitment business.
Whether you are already in a sales role and desire a new challenge or someone fresh to the industry, with the right skills and mindset we would be interested in hearing from you.
For more information contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org