£9 - £11 per hour
£20000 - £32000 per annum
£28000 - £40000 per annum
An established practice based in the Exeter area is seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team. This is a rare opportunity with real plans for career progression.
The practice is well known and respected in the area so it's an exciting prospect for an individual looking for a new challenge and the chance to be working on some of the most talked about projects in the area.
The current workload includes Housing, Stadiums, Education, Hotel’s and Airports. This practice is located on the outskirts of Exeter. They are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join them and to support the existing team of Directors, Senior Architects, Architects, Assistants and Technicians in the office.
- Payment of ARB & RIBA Fees
- Full-time role (Holidays pension and Flexi working hours)
- Salary in line with the RIBA Salary Guidelines
The Role: Part II Architectural Assistant
- Produce detailed drawings
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Support Senior Management within the practice
The Candidate: Part II Architectural Assistant
Live within an hour commute of Exeter
Wide variety of project experience
Working knowledge of Revit & AutoCAD
Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines
Good working knowledge of CAD systems
Previous project and team management experience
Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495896044 / email@example.com for more details.