A leading Architectural practice with a history stretching back more than 40 years, who work in a range of sectors is looking for an Architectural Cad Technician to join them. This practice is ranked in the top 50 of best Architecture practices in the UK and has 4 offices across the country.
Currently, this practice has over 100 staff and the average time that these staff has been with the practice is 10 years. On offer is, a great working, continuous training and development and a wide variety of projects.
This practice has public and private sector clients, long-standing client relationships with ambitious plans for the years ahead.
The Role: Architectural Cad Technician
- Working on a variety projects for clients across many sectors
- Site surveys and building regulations for planning of projects at inception stage
- Provide advice on technical matters
- Check on progress and inspect project work when necessary
- You will be mainly office based but also spend time visiting clients and construction sites
The Candidate: Architectural Cad Technicia
- A relevant degree (Architectural Technology, Construction or the Built Environment
- Working towards MCIAT status
- Being fluent with Vectorworks is desirable however training will be provided
- Solid career history
- Confident communicator and ability to work well on their own and within a team
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment for more details on 07495 896044 / 01392 314052.