An established practice based in the Exeter area is seeking a talented and ambitious Architect to join their team. This is a rare opportunity with real plans for career progression for the right Architect.
The practice is well known and respected in the area so it's an exciting prospect for an Architect looking for a new challenge and the chance to be part of a senior management team, leading a successful business.
The current workload includes Housing, Stadiums, Education, Hotel’s and Airports. This practice is located on the outskirts of Exeter and they are looking for an Associate to work on exciting new projects.
- Payment of ARB & RIBA Fees
- Full-time role (Holidays pension and Flexi working hours)
- Salary in line with the RIBA Salary Guidelines
The Role: Architect
- Produce detailed drawings
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Project management
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Management of small/medium sized projects under Associate / Director supervision
The Candidate: Architect
- Live within a 45-minute commute of Exeter
- Wide variety of project experience
- Working knowledge of Revit & AutoCAD
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines
- Good working knowledge of CAD systems
- Previous project and team management experience
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495896044 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.