A leading Architectural practice with a history stretching back more than 40 years, who work in a range of sectors is looking for an Architectural Technologist to join them. This practice is ranked in the top 50 of best Architecture practices in the UK and has 4 offices across the country.
Currently, this practice has over 100 staff and the average time that these staff has been with the practice is 10 years. On offer is, a great working, continuous training and development and a wide variety of projects.
This practice has public and private sector clients, long-standing client relationships with ambitious plans for the years ahead.
The Role: Architectural Technologist
• Working on a variety projects for clients across many sectors
• Site surveys and building regulations for planning of projects at inception stage
• Provide advice on technical matters
• Check on progress and inspect project work when necessary
• You will be mainly office based but also spend time visiting clients and construction sites
The Candidate: Architectural Technologist
A relevant degree (Architectural Technology, Construction or the Built Environment)
Working towards MCIAT status
Being fluent with Vectorworks is desirable however training will be provided
Solid career history
Confident communicator and ability to work well on their own and within a team
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment for more details on the Architectural Technologist role : 07495 896044 / firstname.lastname@example.org