A Senior Architect is required for a Chartered Architectural Practice based in Portsmouth. The role comes with a salary of £35k-£45k (DOE) + Additional benefits. As the Senior Architect, your role will mainly focus on Leisure projects managing them from start to finish with long standing clients.
This practice been established for over 90 years and are considered by clients to produce high-quality design and value built buildings.
The role, however, will not be limited to working on Leisure projects and it also will include: Commercial, Private and Social Residential, Conservation, Healthcare, Education, Environmental and Master planning. This practice has received many awards for buildings based on its design and conservation approach.
- Payment of ARB & RIBA Fees
- Full-time role (Holidays pension and Flexi working hours)
- Salary in line with the RIBA Salary Guidelines
The Role: Senior Architect
- Produce detailed drawings
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Project management
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, and images
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images
- Management of small/medium sized projects under Associate / Director supervision
The Candidate: Senior Architect
Live within a 45-minute commute of Portsmouth
Wide variety of project experience
Working knowledge of AutoCAD & ArchiCAD
Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines
Previous project and team management experience
Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495896044 / email@example.com for more details.