A leading Architectural practice with a history stretching back more than 40 years, who work in a range of sectors is looking for an Part II Architectural Assistant to join them. This practice is ranked in the top 50 of best Architecture practices in the UK and has 4 offices across the country.
Currently, this practice has over 100 staff and the average time that these staff has been with the practice is 10 years. On offer is, a great working, continuous training and development and a wide variety of projects.
This practice has public and private sector clients, long-standing client relationships with ambitious plans for the years ahead.
The role of the Part II Architectural Assistant will see you, prepare and develop surveys plans, specification drawings, working drawings and Technical drawings. You will also be expected to carry out 3D visualisations and concept sketches and working alongside the Directors in the practice.
The Role: Part II Architectural Assistant
- Carry out 3D visualisations and concept sketches
- Study of existing and proposed buildings
- Prepare and develop surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, images, models in relation to design
- Management of small/medium sized projects under Senior / Director supervision
- Carry out and maintain log sheets
The Candidate: Part II Architectural Assistant
- Able to commute within the Bristol area
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495896044 / email@example.com for more details on the Part II Architectural Assistant position.