A Chartered Architect is required for a practice in South Devon who works with clients all across the UK. This practice has worked in over 15 countries and consists of Chartered Architects, Architectural Technicians and Interior Designers.
Projects wise as the Chartered Architect you can find yourself working on Housing, Health, Education, Leisure, Urban Regeneration and much more. Having been established for 30 years they are the Architect’s for choice for many clients and are also considered an international leader in a unique sector which they specialise in.
The value of their portfolio is up to £2billion and this is a great opportunity to join a leading practice in the South West.
The Role: Chartered Architect
- Willing, leading and overseeing a variety of projects
- Produce detailed drawings
- Planning and delivering presentations
- Attend regular meetings with clients
- Act as Team Leader when required
- Carry out work in accordance with procedures and standards
The Candidate: Chartered Architect
- Live within a 1-hour commute of this South Devon town
- Commercial, Leisure and mixed use experience is essential
- Working knowledge of Revit and BIM would be advantageous
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Live within a commutable area of this South Devon town
Please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment for more information on this Chartered Architect position on 07495 896044 / firstname.lastname@example.org