An Architectural Technician is required for an creative Architectural practice based on the outskirts of Cardiff. This practice has been established for over 30 years and specialise in the residential sector.
On offer is the chance to work for a practice who are known for the creative and design solutions they offer clients. Projects wise you can find yourself working with Housing Associations and Housing Developers across South Wales.
This is a great time to join a growing practice with a variety of a workload and social office environment and career opportunities for everyone.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate working drawing packages in AutoCAD
- Co-ordinate all supporting drawings
- Produce new house type drawing packages, sections and elevations
- Co-ordinate all relevant information and liaise with in house designers, civil and structural and external consultants where appropriate
- Put together and submit all of the information needed to NHBC and obtaining scheme
- Attend regular site reviews and communicate with all internal department
On offer is a generous salary up to £30k for the right candidate. Alongside this salary is great benefits package including pension, bonus, holiday scheme etc.
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Relevant qualification in construction/build/architecture
- Ability to communicate, oral and written
- Previous experience working as an Architectural Technician or Senior Architectural Technician
- Being able to drive is essential for this position
For more information please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495 896044.