An established practice base in the South Somerset is seeking a talented Architectural Technician to join their practice. This opportunity is with, a well-respected practice that has two offices in the UK and employs over 30 staff.
This practice has been established for over 25 years and they firmly believe in delivering building designs to the highest standard on time and date. They have won several exciting projects located across the UK and they require additional staff to support them.
For the Architectural Technician role it is required to demonstrate experience in producing construction detailing for residential projects. You will be expected to have previous experience in residential projects and to be able to work on your own initiative.
The Role: Senior Architectural Technician
- Producing working drawing packages
- Production information complies fully with employers requirements, building regulations and quality assurance
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Co-ordination of design team and specialist consultants
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
The Candidate: Senior Architectural Technician
- Proficient in AutoCAD with the interest of being trained in Revit
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous experience working on residential projects and care sectors
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Lived within an hour of Yeovil
- Ideally driver’s license and car owner
For more information please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495 896044 / email@example.com