An Architectural Technician is required to join a growing architectural practice based in the city centre of Bristol. This is a great opportunity available for someone to come in and lead the technical design and delivery of projects.
On offer is the chance to work for a practice who has over 25 years’ experience and currently have 4 offices in the UK providing a national presence. The practice has over 70 staff and works on a wide range of projects including Food/ Non-Food Developments, Master planning, Small/Large Scale Residential Developments, Car Showrooms, Retirement Apartments and more.
There is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the vastly growing Bristol office and to put his or her own stamp on the technical design of projects.
This practice is able to offer staff brilliant career progression with a structured progression program. Joining the practice you can get a competitive salary, private medical insurance, professional training, paid overtime and childcare vouchers. Flexibility is offered in every role alongside working in a friendly and relaxed working environment and regular social activities.
To be considered for this position you will need to be proficient in AutoCAD and be prepared to learn Revit, training will be provided on this. A background of residential projects is essential and having the technical design knowledge.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Producing working drawing packages
- Liaising with consultants and clients
- Lead and manage technical design projects
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Proficient in AutoCAD with the interest of being trained in Revit
- Excellent communication skills and work well in a team and independently
- Previous experience working on residential projects and care sectors
- Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
- Lived within an hour of Bristol city centre
For more information contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495 896044 / firstname.lastname@example.org