£18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: pension + additional benefits
£24000 - £35000 per annum
Senior Mechanical Engineer –Cardiff – £46,000 + pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday
Looking to work within an award winning consultancy which can offer progression and development at senior levels?
Are you able to work independently but also within a dynamic and successful design team?
Known for their staff welfare awards they are now on the look out for a Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer to assist in design, working on a varied range of projects.
This specialist building services engineering consultancy is renowned for their strong staff remuneration, varied project range and sustainability principles – would you like to be a part of their team?
What they can offer you?
- The chance to kick start your career and open new development doors within a partner owned company.
- Highly competitive remuneration for the market
- A range of projects within UK and the Cardiff area.
- Work enjoyment
- A social, enthusiastic, flourishing and highly successful working environment.
- The ability to develop your skills within sustainability consulting.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:-
- Competent using Hevacomp and AutoCAD, experience with Revit would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working within a range of sectors, as this consultancy has a number of projects on at one time – healthcare and education would be necessary.
- Building Services specific degree, ideally chartered or working towards.
- Must be competent within building services design, HVAC specific.
- Experience working in a contracting position showing versatility.
If you feel you meet these criteria and would like further information please feel free to contact me on either firstname.lastname@example.org  or 01392 314052.