£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: pension + additional benefits
£32000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Benefits, Competitive Pension
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Electrical Engineer – Birmingham - Circa £35,000 + competitive package
Would you like to work for one of the most highly regarded Building Services Consultancies in the West Midlands?
Time for a change?!
Are you looking to work for a consultancy that can not only offer you an exciting range of projects nationally but provide you with clear progression and development into different sectors?
Please give me a call!
I am looking for an enthusiastic Electrical Building Services Engineer to work for a successful and growing consultancy based in a busy and fast paced Birmingham office. They are a stand alone office but have been running for a number of years through thick and thin – as they’re a medium sized consultancy you would be able to work on a number of projects at once building your portfolio.
Due to an Engineer relocating there is now an opening for an enthusiastic and driven Intermediate to senior engineer to show them what they can do!
This consultancy have a reputation for offering a market leading package, here is what they can offer you?
- Competitive starting salary and package depending on candidate
- Regular pay reviews and development opportunities
- A flourishing, successful, diverse working environment
The successful candidate will have experience contracting and meet the following criteria:-
• Ideally degree level qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
• Must hold the ability to work on your own projects
• Experience using software packages such as Amtec, Relux and Dialux.
• Excellent organisation and communications skills.
• Must be able to provide references from previous employers.
If you would like more information on this position I have available please feel free get in contact with me on either 01392 314052 or 07904892004. I would advise calling before sending your CV to assess your suitability and for a quicker suitability response.