Our prestigious client, who is a market leader in the design, manufacturing and supply of payment solutions, currently has an exciting opportunity for Helpdesk Agents on a temporary ongoing basis with the chance to go permanent
Based within our client's modern and vibrant offices in Dalgety Bay, you will be taking inbound calls, talking to customers and providing them with a positive first and last impression of you and the company. You will provide an exceptional level of customer service as you help them to manage their query. Calls can vary from straight forward customer service enquiries to more complex technical query's relating to their product. It's a customer service role where you will take ownership and deal with the call in an efficient manner resolving the customers query fully or advising of the next steps.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound helpdesk calls meeting target timeframes
- Providing a high standard of Customer Service
- Assisting customers with a resolution using the tools provided by the client and making sure that these tools are maintained
- Completing aftercare and service calls
- Escalating issues when required
- Checking your shifts and making sure you maintain your attendance and reliability whilst being flexible with your working hours
- Communicating with internal and external customers and maintaining a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work within a team environment whilst achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Literate - Microsoft excel, word and Windows
- 5 GCSE's
- Experience of working within a busy Customer Services environment
You will also need to pass a credit check and basic disclosure Scotland form for this role.
If you are interested and meet the criteria above please apply or send your CV to adam,email@example.com or give me a call on 0131 225 7531.