Part time Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team where you will be faced with new challenges? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service? Pertemps are recruiting for a prestigious bank in Edinburgh City Centre, on a temporary but ongoing basis.
Rate of pay - £8.70 per hour
Start date - ASAP
- Telephony based role
- Taking inbound calls to deal with enquiries and action requests
- Initially you will be trained on current and saving accounts and then after 3 months you will be trained on mortgages
- No specific experience necessary
- Good communication skills is key
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Customer focused and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- PC Skills
- Competent in MS Office.
Hours of Work - Monday - Friday 4pm - 8pm however this is flexible.
Working every 2nd Saturday (rotating between 8am-12 noon, 12noon - 4pm and all day)
**if candidates want to work all day every Saturday then they can
Successful candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and Disclosure Scotland check. Furthermore, the first 5 weeks will consist of classroom training and within this period successful candidates will not be granted any holidays.
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com