Full time Customer Service Administrators
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career with the Bank.
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team where you will be faced with new challenges? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service? Pertemps are recruiting for one of the largest banks in Edinburgh on a temporary to permanent basis.
Rate of pay - £9.73
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Start date - 07/05/2018 and 14/05/2018
- Working in New Customer Support team
- Dealing with a mixture of in and outbound contact with customers
- Dealing with new business account applications that are generated by the retail branch network in England and Wales, Internet applications and direct calls.
- If Customer does not meet criteria need to advise them their application will not be getting processed
- Checking application is correct and got the right documents
- Back office processing
Successful candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and Disclosure Scotland check.
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- Face to face or Call centre
- Confident when dealing with Customers
- Customer focused and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with your customers
- Competent PC skills
- Team work - looking to help colleagues around them.
Furthermore, the first 5 weeks will consist of classroom training and side by side training within this period successful candidates will not be granted any holidays.
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com