Customer Service Advisor
Pay rate - £10.02 per hour
Location - Centre of Edinburgh
Start date - 14/05/2018
Do you want a career in banking? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service? Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest bank in the UK. So if you've got experience in Customer Service experience please get in touch.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10.07 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm. The first few weeks you'll receive excellent training.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from customers regarding banking issues and setting up new accounts
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Respond to customer queries and enquiries, with a satisfactory resolution, referring to senior colleagues where appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Deliver strong customer service and demonstrate high attention to detail
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Experience working in a call centre environment
- Dealing with Inbound calls
- Meeting deadlines and targets
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? - Excellent training - Great rates of pay - Potential for extension or a permanent position.
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com