Location - The Gyle, Edinburgh
Pay rate - £17.00 per hour
Duration - 6 months with the possibility of extension
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's largest and leading banks to recruit for KYC Analyst's to start in early March 2019.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in a KYC role. As a KYC Analyst you will be working in the Anti Money Laundering (AML) support team as a subject matter expert for all client due diligence for Commercial Banking clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, analysing and fulfilling the requirements of KYC / KYB in line with the Commercial Bank standards
- Ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Supporting project activities to ensure they are delivered effectively and in line with key milestones
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvements
- Sharing best practice and promoting a Continuous Improvement Culture within the team
You must have the following experience / skillset:
- Previous experience in a KYC capacity
- Technical knowledge of AML, sanctions and due diligence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Stakeholder Management - internal and external
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are interested in this position, please apply online immediately.