Customer Care Advisor
Location: Edinburgh - Gyle
Pay Rate : £8.75 per hour
Do you want a career in banking? Do you thrive to give excellent customer service?
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest bank in the UK, this would be a great opportunity if you are looking to gain experience working in banking.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent with two start dates of the 4th March and 11th March 2019.
Working Hours - 4 week shift rotation - 8 - 4, 9 - 5, 10 - 6 and 12 - 8. Colleagues will also require to work 1 Saturday in 4 with a shift of 8 - 4, they will receive a rest day off the week before their Saturday shift.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Telephony based role
- Dealing with Inbound calls relating to customer saving and current accounts
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with established processes, practices and guidelines
- Value the teams' skills and learn from everyone's mistakes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Once competant you will get training on mortgage calls
- Excellent training - 6 weeks training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- Gain experience in the banking sector and an office environment
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org