Are you a Graduate looking for an Actuarial career?
Perhaps you are looking for a career change to this sector?
If so, look no further!
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading banks to recruit for an Actuarial Administrator based in central Edinburgh on a temporary basis.
Location - Tollcross
Pay - £10.72 per hour
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700 (35 hours a week)
Duration - 6 month temporary contract with the possibility of extension
In this role, you will be:
- Working within the Actuarial Rectifications Team
- Carrying out complex support tasks accurately ensuring adherence to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Analysing different remediation approaches and writings options papers
- Writing calcs specs
- Building models using MS Office software
- Testing IT models
- Performing remediation calculations for policies and checking calculations
- Handling queries relating to the use of the models
- Determining approaches to non-standard cases
- Ensuring issues, cost implications and practical constraints are taken into account when formulating solutions
- Reviewing and writing reports relating to the project
You should have a 2:1 degree in a financially sound programme such as Maths, Economics or Finance and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.