Pertemps Specialist Division are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a fantastic team in the outskirts of Edinburgh. This is an immediate start, starting the week commencing 11th of March.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with customers to understand their needs or issues and provide them with the best possible solutions.
- Complaint resolution that exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Replying and interacting with customers on social media.
- Delivery & returns info, store hours, etc on website.
- Resolving webchat queries.
- Liaising with delivery companies to ensure the smooth delivery of orders to customers.
- Maintain and update our records for members of our loyalty scheme.
- Reporting & analysis of issues in order to reduce contacts per order & cost of resolution.
- Reporting & analysis of returns & replacements to highlight/resolve quality issues & damages.
- Support store colleagues with home delivery.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working in a contact centre or a similar retail customer service environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills - can communicate articulately and effectively in writing and verbally.
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 days, including weekends will be required to ensure we continue to provide our customers with high quality service
- Able to work collaboratively and build effective relationships.
- Resourceful in their approach to resolving day to day operational issues and queries
You will be a highly motivated individual with a practical mind set, ensuring that tasks are undertaken with enthusiasm, best practice observed and tasks completed to a high standard where the interests of our customers are always put first.
For a confidential chat about this role phone 0131 225 7531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org