We are currently recruiting for a global manufacturer of Sensors and Security Products.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Sales Graduate to join a company that boasts over 250,000 clients worldwide.
The Graduate Business Development Manager can expect:
- Competitive salary if up to £28000
- Realistic OTE £35000
- Company Car(After probation period)
- Life Cover and Private Healthcare
- Advanced Company Pension
- Generous holidays
- Excellent induction programme which lasts up to 8 weeks
- Career Progression
The Graduate Business Development will hold an Engineering Degree and will have a proven track record in exceeding sales targets and delivering 1st
class customer service.
You can expect to be typically work 2 days in the office and 3 days out in the field, visiting clients.
The position may be suited a natural hunter for new business and closing deals.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities of the Graduate Sales Executive
- Making own appointments through successful sales techniques
- Attending sales appointments and closing deals
- Effective use of Networking opportunities through face to face contact and by using online Networking platforms such as LinkedIn
- Organising marketing campaigns, such as Mailshots and sending out Product Information Requests etc
- Exceeding Sales Key Performance Indicators
- Successful Account Management of existing and new clients
- Delivering Presentations to company decision makers and influencers.
- Producing reports for Senior Management
- Supporting Bids and Tenders
- Exceeding Customer expectations
Skills and Experience required for the Graduate Sales Executive
- Educated to degree standard, minimum of 2:1 ideally in an Engineering or Electronics subject
- Previous B2B Sales Experience, ideally within the Engineering or Manufacturing sector
- Proven track record in exceeding sales KPI’s and customer expectations
- Full UK Driving License and access to their own vehicle
- Excellent all round IT Skills
This position is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle
For more information please contact Simon Atkins on 0191 2557900
Graduate, Account Manager, Business Development. Sales Executive, Engineering, Security, Engineering, Field Sales, Graduate Recruitment