Senior Electrical Engineer – Building Services – Circa £35,000 + Car for the right engineer – Hereford
Want to work with an outgoing, successful and dynamic building services team in Hereford?
With a huge project portfolio, easy accessible office location and a strong/ established presence in the Herefordshire market, this Building Services design consultancy is now looking to for an ambitious Electrical Engineer to join their close Hereford team – someone who can work independently as well as get on well socially with the office.
Offering a unique service this consultancy is all about their clients needs – a core value which has served them incredibly well for the last 30 years – do you want to be part of this team?
What this company can offer you?
- Social and successful office environment.
- The chance to work on a range of projects around Hereford and neighbouring counties
- The potential to work from home a couple of days a week if needed.
- A company car for the right level of engineer.
- The chance to work with the areas most successful building services consultancy.
The successful Electrical Engineer will have a good background in Building Services design and meet the following criteria:-
- The ability to work on a range of projects at once, ideally within a range of sectors.
- Competent using software packages such as Amtech, AutoCAD, Dialux, Relux and Hevacomp.
- Revit MEP experience would be highly desirable.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong attention to detail on your designs.
If you would like more information on the above role please feel free to get in touch with Jevon Astley-Jones at RGB Recruitment on 07904892004 or 01392 314052.