£35-£45K depending on experience
Do you have sound experience within BIM and Revit MEP?
Are you looking for a position which can offer you large scale, flagship projects as well as more local small scale developments?
This exciting and highly reputed consultancy is currently looking for a Revit Technician who is able to hit the ground running using Revit MEP & Navisworks.
If you are an independent BIM user and would like to move into a position where you can further develop your BIM skills, this role this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:-
- Ideally 5+ years experience using Revit MEP & Navisworks.
- Experience working on a range of large and small projects including residential, offices, commercial, education and healthcare.
- Coordination experience, ideally being in charge of or leading a BIM team.
- Holds the ability to integrate within a new business and environment.
- A highly competent user of AutoCAD.
- Motivated and enthusiastic in BIM implementation.
What can this consultancy offer you?
- Market leading salary and package
- BIM & Revit MEP development
- The chance to work with one of the best building services consultancies in the country
If you would like more information on this exciting role, please get in contact with me on either 01392 314052 or email@example.com  – For a swifter response please contact me directly on both mediums.