£17500 - £20000 per annum
£22000 - £26000 per annum
£18000 - £23000 per annum
One of our leading clients is currently looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their growing team. Established for nearly 15 years they have developed strong longstanding relationships and are continuing to grow year by year. They specialise in high quality residential and five star plus hospitality design.
The position would only suit a good ‘All Rounder’ with 6+ years’ experience in high end residential Interior architecture and FF&E.
Key skills & experience required
- Proficient user of AutoCAD LT 2010/2011
- Good hand sketching ability
- Competent user of Microsoft Office 2010.
- Digital graphic presentation skills, including good working knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and SketchUp would be preferable
- Project management experience from concept to delivery
- Team management and leadership
- Producing detailed design and construction drawing packages
- Producing FF&E specifications – excellent and up to date supplier knowledge
- Producing client design presentation packages
- Working to budgets
- Managing procurement and installations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global firm.