Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who is chartered or approaching chartered status? If so this role may be perfect for you.
RGB Recruitment is working with the regional office of a nationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Cardiff. We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to lead a regional design team on local and national projects.
Unlike some larger consultancies, this regional office generates it’s own workload and a considerable share of the local market.
Projects have include:
- Local Universities
- Somerset Schools
- Museum projects
- Major infrastructure across South Wales and the South West of England
- Leading local defence projects
- The investigation and redesign of a high profile education project
Senior Structural Engineer, Responsibilities:
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Be a technical champion within the team.
- Assist in managing the broader team through mentoring and training
This role offers the chance to work with cutting edge software packages including;
- Tekal Building Designer
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will be presented with excellent opportunities for progression and a clear route into senior management. For the post of Senior Structural Engineer this business offers a highly competitive package with a salary of up to £49,000 and an extensive flexible benefits together with free parking!