A great opportunity for a Senior FF&E Manager to work within a fast-paced environment taking on new challenges on a weekly basis and managing a great team. Given the opportunity from their clients’ dreams, gives them the opportunity to create designs that are truly unique, while exercising a design insight that extends for 360 degrees.
Having been established for over 30 years, my client have developed a deep-set multidisciplinary approach to work – placing emphasis on teamwork, adaptability, cooperation and equal opportunity. They encourage a sharing of skills and ideas, reinforced by regular team brainstorming sessions.
What is in it for you:
- Great location
- Ability to grow and develop within a well established company
- Ability to work across more than one department
- Great salary with package
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of the full FF&E process
- Site visit experience
- Fluent with AutoCAD, InDesign, Vectorworks, Photoshop
If you would like more information please contact Lauren Cooper on 0207 932 2800 or send your CV to email@example.com