SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next opportunity working with children who need additional support? This ASD base for primary aged pupils are looking for engaging, friendly and proactive Teaching Assistant who has experience working with pupils that have Special Educational Needs. You will be providing 1-2-1 and small group support in a lovely environment, surrounded by supportive staff. The ideal Teaching Assistant will have experience assisting pupils with complex Autism and communication difficulties. This fantastic school is easily accessible from East Birmingham, Solihull, and surrounding areas.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy