We have an urgent need for an injection moulding service engineer
In the role of injection moulding service engineer you will be:
- Service and repair plastics moulding machine and equipment to approved standards
- Configure machines to customers specifications and approved standards
- Provide technical support and instructions to customers
- Fault finding diagnosis supported by tech service
The ideal injection moulding service engineer must have:
- Experience in the maintenance of microprocessor controlled injection moulding machines or similar equipment
- A recognised electrical or electronic qualification
- Processing knowledge
- Valid passport (there will be European travel for full product training)
For this you will receive
- Competitve salary based on experience and qualifications
- Company vehicle
- 5 weeks annual holiday
The successful applicant will enjoy structured career prospects in an international engineering group, with an expanding UK and Irish market share.
This role requires extensive travel and overnights stays across the UK as required.
If you would like to apply for this role of injection moulding service engineer please click the link.