Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Assistant Management Accountant for a business services organisation based in Stratford Upon Avon. Salary: £25000 - £30,000 per annum.
This role heavily focuses on the closer partnership with the business to manage all live contracts.
You will be working very closely with the Finance Manager on budgets and forecasts.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the P&L preparation of monthly actuals, forecasting and annual budgets of business unit
- Creation of the monthly financial board pack including review and commentary
- To reconcile balance sheets on a monthly basis, investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes
What are we looking?
- Part Qualified (CIMA or ACCA OR AAT Qualified)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Strong Management accounting skills
What’s on offer?
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong market leading brand. You will be working for an organisation that is known for their high standard of service and their innovative approach towards the industry.