Senior Mechanical Engineer – Bristol - Circa £45K + package
Want to start enjoying Mondays? Need a Kick start?
Would you like to work for one of the leading medium sized building services consultancies in Bristol?
Known for their staff welfare awards and work enjoyment they are now on the look out for a Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer to assist in leading a small team of young enthusiastic engineers.
If you are now ready to take the step up and gain more responsibility and recognition, this could be the role for you to kick start your career!
This specialist building services engineering consultancy is renowned for their impressive project range and are currently working on projects in sectors ranging from Education to education, therefore, experience within Healthcare and education would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:-
- Competent using Hevacomp and AutoCAD, experience with Revit would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working within a range of sectors, as this consultancy has a number of projects on at one time.
- Building Services specific degree, ideally chartered or working towards.
- Must have experience working within building services.
What they can offer you?
- The chance to kick start your career and open new development doors within a partner owned company.
- Highly competitive remuneration for the market
- A range of projects within South Wales and the UK
- Work enjoyment
- A social, enthusiastic, flourishing and highly successful working environment.
If you feel you meet these criteria and would like further information please feel free to contact me on either firstname.lastname@example.org  or 01392 314052.